4 QRT-360 Retractors with L-Track Fittings and Retractable Lap & Shoulder Belt with L-Track and 131º Bracket
BUILT TO MEET TOMORROW’S STANDARDS
- Qty 4 QRT-360 Retractors w/PLI | Q011012
- Qty 1 Retractable Lap & Shoulder Belt with L-Track and 131º Bracket | Q8-6323-A-131
- Qty 1 Lap Belt Extension | Q8-6340
The first 4-point, heavy-duty, fully automatic retractable tie-downs built to withstand the higher loads of the WC18 standard and be compatible with WC19 wheelchairs.
The latest RESNA WC18 standards for wheelchair tie-downs and occupant restraint systems (WTORS) became effective in 2016; stating that tie-downs must be stronger, and capable of withstanding loads up to 60% higher.
QRT-360 WAS THE FIRST RETRACTOR TO MEET THESE INCREASED STANDARDS.
- Vehicle Applications: School Bus, City Bus, Coach Bus, Rail, Community Transport, Minivan, WAV
- Brouchure: QRT-360
- Warranty: 5 years* limited warranty coverage.
- FULLY MEETS WC18/19 - Meets load requirements of up to 60% higher during a collision as specified by RESNA & the WC18 standard. The QRT-360 is also fully compatible with newer WC19 Wheelchairs.
- STRONGER THAN ALL OTHER RETRACTORS - The QRT-360 utilizes an innovative energy management design and new energy-absorbing steel frame to deliver the system’s full strength for maximum load capacity.
- NEW WEBBING & TEETH - QRT-360 is the only retractor to feature both high-strength 58mm webbing and 25 interlocking teeth, that combine to allow for super fine adjust self-tensioning.
- AUTOMATIC SELF-TENSIONING & LOCKING - Our industry-leading self-tensioning retractors automatically take up slack to ensure wheelchair passenger is always secured. The belts continue to tighten during low-g vehicle movements, reducing the potential for dangerous excursions in the event of a collision.
- ACCOMMODATES LARGER WHEELCHAIRS - QRT-360 features a smaller retractor footprint than traditional securement, allowing for better placement flexibility and accommodation of large wheelchairs and scooters.
- POSITIVE LOCK INDICATOR FOR L-TRACK - For L-Track and L-Pocket applications, the QRT-360 boasts a re-engineered PLI for an even clearer, more precise indication that the fitting is locked in the anchorage.
- J-HOOKS - J-Hook attachments make it easy to secure virtually any device, and reduces the twisting of belts.
- ENLARGED FOOT RELEASE - The foot release of the QRT-360 has been enlarged, making it easier to engage.
- SNC ASSEMBLY FOR SLIDE ‘N CLICK - For Slide ‘N Click anchorages, the QRT-360 can use our patented SNC 360º assembly that eliminates alignment guesswork.
- ULTRA-DURABLE - Constructed from hardened steel and coated in zinc for maximum corrosion resistance.
- LOW PROFILE - No mounting bracket allows QRT-360 retractors to fit under most footrests.
- INTERCHANGEABLE - Eliminates confusion: no right, left, front or rear locations.