4 QRT Standard Retractors with Slide 'N Click fittings; and Manual Lap & Shoulder Belt
The QRT Standard is an economical, semi-automatic retractor system with a single tensioning knob to help meet minimum specifications and cost-conscious budgets without sacrificing safety.
- Vehicle Applications: School Bus, City Bus, Coach Bus, Rail, Community Transport, Minivan, WAV
- Download Brochure
- Warranty: 2 years* limited warranty coverage.
- SINGLE TENSIONING KNOB - Safely secures wheelchair and occupant in under 10 seconds.
- (PLI) POSITIVE LOCK INDICATOR - Patented feature clearly indicates when fitting is locked in anchorage (L-track application only).
- INTERCHANGEABLE - Eliminates confusion; no right, left, front or rear locations.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN - Accommodates virtually all wheelchair designs, including scooters.
- ULTRA-DURABLE - Constructed from hardened steel and coated in zinc for maximum corrosion resistance.
- LOW PROFILE & COMPACT - No mounting bracket allows retractors to fit under most footrests.
- J-HOOK - Reduces twisting of belts and ensures proper securement with a quarter turn accommodating virtually all wheelchair designs.
- FOOT RELEASE LEVER - Easy release eliminates the need to bend down.