Hide-A-Way Wheelchair Securement Systems
- The Hide-A-Way Wheelchair Securement System is the bus industry’s only securement system with the restraints fully-integrated into the floor -- freeing up floor space and increasing passenger capacity.
- Allows bus operators to mix and match passenger wheelchairs with non‑wheelchair seats.
- Accommodates both wheelchair and non-wheelchair passengers.
- Lowest profile -- no obstructions.
- Passengers seats, which fold up, can be installed directly over the restraints.
- Maximizes floor space.
- Fits transit, para-transit and mobility vehicles.
- Foot-activated, making it easy to use. Eliminates guesswork.
- Self-locking and self-tensioning retractors.
The Hide-A-Way Wheelchair Securement System meets the following requirements:
- ISO 10542
- SAE J2249
- FMVSS 209, 210, 222, 302
- CMVSS 209
- CSA Z605
- AS 2596