Manual Wheelchair Kit with S-Hook, Occupant Restraint, and Floor Anchorages, L-Track
- Qty 1 Cam Buckle Strap with S-Hook for L-Track, Righthand | FE200602RS
- Qty 1 Cam Buckle Strap with S-Hook for L-Track, Lefthand | FE200602LS
- Qty 1 Overcenter Buckle with S-Hook for L-Track Righthand | FE200603RS
- Qty 1 Overcenter Buckle with S-Hook for L-Track Lefthand | FE200603LS
- QTy 4 L-Track Floor Pocket, 3/8” (9.5mm) Bolt 2.5” (63.5mm) in length Washer and Hex Nut | Q5-7571-A
- Qty 1 Integrated Lap Belt with snap hooks to attach to D-rings on rear wheelchair tie-down assemblies | FE200595
- Qty 1 Non-Retractable Fixed-Point Shoulder Belt | FE200710
An economical solution relied upon for over 20 years.
The FE500 offers maximum versatility and a quick, simple operation. As our most economical solution, the easy-to-use tie-down is available in Cam, Ratchet and Overcenter Buckle assemblies and offers snap hook and D-ring or S-hook attachment styles. The 1” wide strap provides easy attachment to a variety of wheelchair designs allowing the webbing to conform to the structural frame of the wheelchair, minimizing scratches and dents.
Always use two of the same, identical style buckle tie-downs for attachment to the front securement points of the wheelchair and two of the same, identical style buckle tie-downs for attachment to the rear securement points. Mixing types of tie-downs may not provide equal tension and could result in the wheelchair not being properly secured.
Always use Ratchet or Overcenter Buckle tie-downs for attachment to the rear securement points of the wheelchair. Never use Cam Buckle tie-downs for attachment to the rear securement points of the wheelchair as they will not meet system performance requirements.