Pride Jazzy Bracket
- The Pride Jazzy Bracket mounts under the armrest of Pride Jazzy Powerchairs. The bracket slides into the square receptacle under the armrest that is used on the opposite armrest to secure the joystick controls. The bracket is secured in place by tightening the set screw on the bottom of the square receptacle.
- Installation Instructions included for additional details.
- Mounting arm attaches with screws to the underside of armrest chair. Bracket is specific to mobility device. Screw holes are pre-existing in armrest.
- Before ordering check the underside of the armrest to make sure that it has the square receptacle and that no other accessories block access to the receptacle. The bracket is 7 1/2" long. Check the measurement from the end of the armrest to the square receptacle to confirm that it is less than 6 1/2". Some special applications may require a longer bracket. If this is the case with your chair please contact us to ensure the proper product is purchased.
- Once installed the SnapIt! accessory snaps into the bracket. This allows the accessory to be removed for transport or used on other devices with the purchase of additional brackets.
All holders come with a SnapIt! bracket. This item is a replacement or additional bracket for use on a second mobility device. Cup/phone holders can be snapped/attached to any bracket.
Pride Jazzy Printable Installation Instructions