- FULLY ADAPTABLE - Ideal for both new and retrofit applications, the Q’UBE installs into Transit, Para-Transit and School Bus vehicles and can work with existing anchorage systems.
- MODULAR DESIGN - Designed as a complete bolt-in solution with a wide range of brackets that allow mounting on the floor, the wall or even seat pedestals.
- MECHANICAL DELAY SYSTEM - An easy-to-reach rear securement lever that clearly displays the ‘Locked’ and ‘Unlocked’ position. The timed release gives drivers enough time to properly secure the rear wheelchair tie-downs.
- J-HOOKS - Rear securements feature J-Hooks to eliminate dangerous belt twists and tangles.
- SELF-TENSIONING & SELF-LOCKING - Dual fully automatic retractors that auto-release helps reduce the physical strain on drivers.
- LOW PROFILE - Easily fits under wheelchair footrests, eliminating aisle obstructions and limiting wear and tear.
- PIN CONNECTOR OPTION - Allows the connection of existing occupant securements already installed in your vehicle.
- STAINLESS STEEL - High grade eco-friendly coating prevents corrosion and reduces the impact on the environment.
Q'UBE Fully Adaptable, Complete Bolt-in Wheelchair Securement
A fully adaptable, complete bolt-in solution that can be mounted into virtually any vehicle application without the need to run cables or wires.
The Q’UBE features a wide assortment of brackets to work with your existing layouts and is the perfect retrofit for your fleet.
Every unit features our patented Xpress Mechanical Delay System, an easy-to-reach release that significantly reduces wheelchair securement time and effort.
- Vehicle Applications: School Bus, Coach Bus, City Bus, Rail, Community Transport
- QUBE Brochure
- Warranty: 3 years* limited warranty coverage.