The most widely used floor anchorage in the industry, L-Track is a length of pre-drilled track that can be installed throughout the vehicle and used to secure retractors or tie-downs to the floor and walls. The versatility of L-Track gives operators the freedom to accommodate virtually any 4-Point Securement location.
Vehicle Applications: School Bus, City Bus, Coach Bus, Rail, Community Transport, Minivan
- PRE-DRILLED - All 3 profiles of L-Track feature standard 82º countersunk holes pre-drilled every 4” (102mm). Each hole accommodates 5/16” (8mm) bolts. Special drilling patterns available, contact us for information.
- STANDARD LENGTHS - All 3 profiles of L-Track are available in multiple lengths. Special lengths available, contact us for information.
- DURABLE, LOW MAINTENANCE - Constructed from aluminum alloy (6061-T6) for superior corrosion resistance. Special finishes available, contact us for information.
- 3 PROFILES - Available in multiple profiles to suit your exact needs. Flange Profile for flush mounted installations, Angled Profile for surface mounted installations, and a Regular Profile, which can be used for either flush or surface mounted installations.
- OMNI COMPATIBILITY - All L-Track is fully OMNI Approved, certified and tested to be compatible with both Q’STRAINT and SURE-LOK tie-downs and occupant securements.
- TOTAL VERSATILITY - L-Track can be used on floors or walls and provides maximum flexibility to accommodate many different wheelchair positions.